Take 1 tablet daily for 1 week then take 1 tablet twice a day for 1 week then take 2 tablets twice a day for 2 weeks then take 3 tablets twice a day for 28 days.
I didn't even know that the font on the prescription bottle could get smaller to accommodate more text. I mean it feels kinda obvious that it would but I've just, never seen it.
So I think that means I take 7 +14 + 56 + 168 = jesus fuck thats so many pills. They're all so tiny too. They look like flakes almost. Though I think I do get why I'm supposed to take on like this because when I took it for the first time I immediately got a headache and then conked out at around 2 pm. Powerful shit.
I'm slowly amassing a graveyard of prescriptions on my bedside table. I know I can get them taken to the pharmacy to get them safely disposed of, but I kind of want to keep em and turn it into something. Maybe call it "The Cost of Getting Better" and use it to show the long road of figuring out what works. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment